Thursday, February 03, 2005

Brenna's checkup

Brenna's checkup went really well last week. She's still growing like a weed:) 17 lbs and 3.5 oz. 27.5 inches long. She starting to slim up just a little. At 7 months she's only a smidge smaller than Levi was at nine months. She's really trying to pull up and will take a few steps holding on to our fingers. I'd never want to hold her back, of course, but I can wait for awhile on the whole walking thing! She's really so much fun. I've said from the beginning that she's high maintainance:) But she's growing out of some of that and she's so sweet. Very loving and happy and playful. Levi taught her to play peek-a-boo as soon as she could sit up and it's still her favorite game. She loves anything he plays with her. As I was cooking supper tonight I heard her cackling laughing at him as he crawled around and around her on the floor. It's so wonderful to watch them play together.


No comments: