Wednesday, July 26, 2006

No more trips to the Post Office:)

My Works For Me Wednesday entry this week is pretty basic but it is such a big help to me. With three littles and a post office with no parking, I just don't have time to run in there every time I need stamps. And sure I used to buy them in the checkout at the grocery store, but with kids begging for candy and all the half-naked women I'm trying to teach Levi to ignore...well, I'm busy at the checkout. So I get my stamps in the mail. You can order them here. But I have a bright orange envelope that I got from my mailman. I leave a check in it and put it in the mailbox. He takes the check and leaves me stamps:) Nice and simple, just like I like.
Head over to the other Shannon's and read all the great ideas!

3 comments:

T.S. Eliot said...

I never knew you could leave $$ for the postman... great idea, and so conveinent.

Mom2fur said...

Okay, I definitely have to try this! No matter how hard I try to keep stamps around...I always seem to be one short! Thanks for a great tip!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Yes! I usually order stamps online and it's wonderful. So nice to not have to run to the post office now. I also use their "click and ship" when I have a package to send. I print off the shipping label, put it on the box, and the mailman takes it for me. It's great!