Sunday, April 17, 2005

A family update...

When I started this blog I thought it would be a neat way to give my far-flung family and friends a more frequent update on what our little family is up to than the usual phone calls and Christmas letters. What they wound up getting have been frequent updates on my mental ramblings. I hope most of them love me enough to bear with me:) But I thought I'd give everyone a little update on what's going on around here.
Casey and I are still working out where to go to church. Please pray for us about this. I've finally come to a place where I'll be happy with where ever God wants us, but so far Casey isn't sure where God's leading us and I know that is frustrating for him (me, too!). Other than that the two of us are doing pretty great. We're both working hard since this is a busy time of year for him, but we're really excited about the possibility of visiting my parents in SanAntonio this summer - our first vacation since before kids:)
Levi is really becoming such a boy! Not content to be my baby anymore unless he's hurt - and sometimes not then. He has a big scrape on his head from running down the driveway at top speed (something he had been warned about, let me assure you) and doing a nose-dive - so pictures will be postponed at least another week. He's really enjoying "schooltime" and I am too. I've added a few more things in and we're working on sitting still at the table for about 20 minutes every day. If you asked him what he's most excited about I bet he'd tell you getting to use the glue!
Brenna is crawling everywhere on one knee and one foot. I wish I had a picture to show you what I'm talking about, but suffice it to say it looks odd but gets her where she wants to go:) And actually today she was getting around on her hands and feet so who knows...maybe she will be walking soon. But I'm in no hurry! She just seems to be growing so fast. Yes I know that's every mother's cliche, but I bet every mother will back me up - it's true!
Well, I'd better run and get my beauty rest - I need it:)

No comments: