Monday, September 22, 2008

Some of the very yummy supper recipes I printed out for my binder


Obviously some of these are healthier (quicker, more expensive, etc) than others, but they are all so good!


And because I love y'all here is my own personal, oh so incredibly creative, recipe for Pork Lo Mein which I ate all the time when I was growing up in Germany. Yes, German people like Chinese food, too:)

Pork Lo Mein


4 thin sliced boneless pork chops
½ bag broccoli slaw
½ onion, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
6 servings cooked spaghetti
Soy sauce
Chop the pork chops into small pieces and toss them in a bowl with some soy sauce while you cut up the onion and garlic. Heat a large pan with plenty of oil over med-high and stir-fry the pork. Remove them from the pan and set aside. Add the onion to the pan and cook until brown, then add the garlic and the broccoli slaw. Turn the heat down to medium and stir for a few minutes until the veggies are cooked but not limp and the garlic is brown but not burnt. Add the noodles and enough soy sauce to lightly coat the noodles to the pan and stir until heated through.

No comments: