Monica's challenge for this week is chores and that's definitely something I need to work on. Now that the kids have a working schedule for getting theirs done, it's time for me to get a schedule for mine.
In the morning before school...
- start laundry - load #1
- put folded clothes away if I didn't get to it the night before
- clean kitchen after breakfast
- check the kids chores
After morning school...
- switch laundry, start load #2
- fix lunch
- clean kitchen after lunch, sweep (teach Levi to sweep!)
- start supper
After afternoon school...
- laundry! - bring load #1 upstairs and fold (Brenna helps), put load #2 in the dryer
- finish supper
- clean kitchen
- bring up load #2 to fold, then put away
I usually do a big cleanup on Friday morning, but all too often it gets pushed back until Saturday when there are lots of better things to do with our weekend. I think I'll move it to Thursday afternoons and see if that helps.
Now I'm off to catch up on the planning from last week...and the laundry.