Sunday, February 28, 2010

Making Our Home a Haven - the fresh start


I surprised myself last week by being able to accomplish more than I thought I would. It was a busy week and I'm proud of myself for getting it all done, even adding a few things in. But I'm really feeling it now...that worn-thin feeling. And with more busyness ahead - there's already too much ink on my calendar! - I know I need to spend some time focused on Home. So, even though I usually preach babysteps, this week I have several good-sized goals.


  • early to bed, early to rise...

  • clean out the storage room to sort kids' clothes in preparation for the consignment sale coming up

  • clean all the windows to let in the sunshine!

  • eating breakfast as a family

  • keeping the kitchen sparkly and shiny all week

How funny, before I had kids this would've been a good daily list!


Monica has a really good assignment this week - I hope to do a little work outside, too!

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Hope you have a good and productive week! I'm looking forward to getting a thing or two done outside too, this week!