I surprised myself last week by being able to accomplish more than I thought I would. It was a busy week and I'm proud of myself for getting it all done, even adding a few things in. But I'm really feeling it now...that worn-thin feeling. And with more busyness ahead - there's already too much ink on my calendar! - I know I need to spend some time focused on Home. So, even though I usually preach babysteps, this week I have several good-sized goals.
- early to bed, early to rise...
- clean out the storage room to sort kids' clothes in preparation for the consignment sale coming up
- clean all the windows to let in the sunshine!
- eating breakfast as a family
- keeping the kitchen sparkly and shiny all week
How funny, before I had kids this would've been a good daily list!
Monica has a really good assignment this week - I hope to do a little work outside, too!