We've been focused on school for the last few weeks so the house has had to make do with a lick and a promise. Hopefully over the next few weeks we can turn our comfy, lived in!, home into a true haven.
Here's what I'll work on this week.
- starting the day with my Bible reading and written prayers. I'm working on reading just one chapter per day from the New Testament.
- getting the kids back on the chore bandwagon. I've been very lax about reminding them lately and we all know how that works:)
- cleaning the kitchen every night before bed. Nothing is more depressing than waking up to dirty dishes!
- making time to blog a bit more often. This blog serves as my only scrapbook for right now and posting about what I've managed to accomplish is a big encouragement.
- filling in my brand new family Bible - a Christmas present from my grandparents. I'm so excited about writing our family history in the front.
That's enough, I think, to keep me busy for one week.