Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Here are some pictures from our Chritsmas. This is the wonderful chaos at my Grandma's on Christmas Eve. The kids were all much too busy opening all. those. presents. to turn around and face the camera:)
Brenna got a princess chest full of dress up clothes from her Granny. Here they are taking off her boring old tennis shoes to put on "sparky shoes."

Here is Levi with his new guitar - that's right a real guitar just like Daddy's (only smaller, of course!). This was his first lesson, but doesn't he look like he's been playing forever:)

This is Jack with my great-neice (hard to believe I'm old enough to have a great-neice!), Raeley. Isn't she precious? She's three months old and nearly as big as Jack already!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and are getting started on a great new year. I'm almost out from under the pile of toys!

No comments: