Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Well, finally

Finally we have a due date. I just love sonograms (or holograms, as Levi calls them...too much Star Wars, maybe?) - you get so much great information. And seeing that little heartbeat...I just melt every time. We'll probably meet this new baby in early September (unless he or she makes an early appearance like the last two).
Want to hear something oddly amusing (to me anyway). My friend Claire, who I've known since highschool, is also expecting. We've often found ourselves unexpectedly doing the same thing at the same time...we each had to move the summer before our senior year of highschool...we changed majors at the same time...we got married at the same time...things like that. Slightly strange considering we've lived on opposite sides of the country for most of our friendship. But this kind of takes the cake... According to our sonograms, we're due on the exact same day. Funny, huh:)

2 comments:

bethwarn said...

I can't wait to see you over the summer! I'm already making plans! Oh, I've got a blog now, too-
trillian125@blogspot.com

just cause I wanna be like my big sister : )

Shannon said...

And why wouldn't you:) I can't wait to see you too!