Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Quick Note

Just to let y'all know I'm still here. We've had quite a week with Vacation Bible School (known at our church as Back-to-School Bible School), which isn't over until tomorrow, and family dinners and the exhaustion/sickness of pregnancy. I did manage to get some reorganizing of our "school" supplies done and we've officially started back to school! I had a ball figuring some goals for the next few months and we're already seeing some improvement. The best thing though has been hearing Levi say "can we do school now?" as soon as he finishes breakfast.
Other than that I've spent a lot of time on the couch reading and watching the kiddies play. I've read several really good books that I'm going to mention on here this week and I want to tell y'all about all the fun stuff we have planned for school.
I also want to point y'all over to an interesting conversation about s-e-x and Christians over at Evangelical Update. So far it's been fairly respectful, but one thought, that Christians use sex as a marketing tool for marriage, just had me beside myself. I'd love to see some of you adding your two cents over there.
Well, I'm off to make salad to go along with the takeout my darling hubby is bringing home. No cooking! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.