Monday, June 20, 2005

I know it's not Friday, but I'm late with pretty much everything these days:)

This is from Friday's Feast. I thought it was funny:)

Appetizer
What's one word or phrase that you use a lot?
I say "get that out of your nose" a lot, but I don't think that's what this means:) Let's see. I still say "cool" a lot and "chill out" - a true child of the early nineties:)

Soup
Name something you always seem to put off until the last minute.
I could list a lot of stuff right here. Putting things off is my worst habit and something God's really dealt with me a lot lately. I'd have to say I put off the laundry until we are as close to out of underware as we can get. I really need to get a handle on Mount Washmore:)

Salad
What was the last great bumper sticker you saw?
Motherhood - Changing Society One Diaper At A Time

Main Course
If you could be invisible for one day, how would you spend your time?
I'd watch my little boy sing. He loves to sing and dance and gets all into it as long as no one is watching, but the second he sees you - it's over!

Dessert
Describe your hair.
Ugh. Do I have to? Let's see - medium-to-dark brown. In need of a trim. Suddenly wavy after my daughter was born after years of being stick straight. Usually in a ponytail.

That was fun!

No comments: